Several institutions offer on-line journals, e-mail newsletters, discussion groups or even podcasts (can be highly recommended). The following, non-exhaustive overview lists some pertinent examples. Do you think a certain journal etc. is missing? Send me a mail.
- The Journal on World Investment & Trade (table of contents)
- Transnational Dispute Management: an internet-based intelligence service with a journal, the journal's archive, bibliography, a a database of legal & regulatory materials and the Internet-based discussion list OGEMID. It deals with the management of international disputes and has a strong focus on investment disputes. It is subsciption-based and was established by the late Prof. Thomas Wälde.
- Investment Treaty News by the International Institute for Sustainable Development. It reports about new cases, awards and decisions in the field of investment arbitration as well as new treaties.
- Investment Arbitration Reporter is a bi-weekly electronic news publication that tracks, reports, and analyzes key developments in the field of international investment law. it is edited by Luke Peterson.
- TDM news alert: a news alert service by the editors of Transnational Dispute Management. Subcribers of TDM receive it automatically.
- Global Arbitration Report: You can sign up for free "breaking" news e-mail alerts from Global Arbitration Review. While the journal appears monthly, the e-mail alert appears approx. weekly. However, only the headlines and the first two lines are available for free, to see the rest a subscription is required.
- In Touch: Monthly newsletter of the Association for International Arbitration (Belgium).
- Arbitrage - ADR: französische Mailingliste zur Schiedsgerichtsbarkeit.
- "International Dispute Negotiations" by the International institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution is an excellent podcast series moderated by Michael McIllwrath. Michael McIlwrath is Senior Counsel, Litigation for GE Infrastructure - Oil & Gas. He is based at his company's headquarters in Florence, Italy where he represents his division in disputes world-wide, including work in negotiations, mediation, and arbitration. It can be subscribed to via RSS feed (on this site as soon as I understand how that works) or via the iTunes Store.